Friday, April 13, 2007

The Bloggy Details

This probably shouldn't be quite so hard, but I'm having a problem sticking with a template. So I'll continue to work through them until I can live with one!

I took a DreamWeaver class as a continuing education credit and the old adage appears to be true once again - a little knowledge is a dangerous thing! The class just met for 18 total hours over the course of three weeks, so we didn't go extremely in-depth, but I would sure like to practice making templates. Unfortunately, I don't have DreamWeaver at home. So I've decided I need to keep my head down and write.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to say thanks for the kind words on my samaritanwomen blog,,,,,, I too am a beginner at this blog stuff and hope to get better,,,,,,, I love that I have found this site and will join this blog as soon as mine is fixed,,,,,,,, Hang in there and lets learn this stuff and reach as many women as we can for the cause of Christ,,,
blessing to you ,,,,,,,

Denise

Neva said...

Welcome to blogworld. Satan has been using the internet for long enough---it is time Christians use it for God's glory.
Welcome
Peace
Neva